Samsung phones are generally user friendly and have amazing features and this is the reason why it is loved by all. Samsung keeps on updating and improvising its phone with advanced technology and this time Samsung has declared its latest jelly bean update for Samsung Galaxy S2 users via Android 4.1.2 UHMS9 official firmware release. This way by using the UHMS9 firmware you will be able to enjoy an advanced version of the Android 4.1.2 OS on your galaxy S2 along with regular updates for your apps and other programs.
The advanced Features of Android 4.1.2 UHMS9 Jelly Bean ROM are:
- New features like pop-up play, smart stay and direct call.
- New notification bar along with more notification toggles.
- New widgets from the Samsung galaxy S3
- Touch Wiz Nature UX
- S Cloud services of Samsung.
- Smooth performance and great stability because of the Project Butter.
- 2 Home Screen Modes.
- Full user interface revamp.
- Advanced lock screen with customization options.
The important points to be noted include:
- Always verify that the correct USB drivers are installed on the computer for the galaxy S2.
- With the help of CVM or TWRP recovery make sure that you backup the important data and settings as it creates a proper image of the existing phone setup.
- Make sure that you verify the model number by navigating to settings and then about phone because this Android 4.1.2 UHMS9 official firmware works with the galaxy S2 model only and is not compatible with any other phone.
- See to it that the device has at least 85% of battery charge otherwise the download may not complete successfully.
Steps to install Android 4.1.2 UHMS9 official http://www.phpaide.com/demos/ContactForm/ firmware:
Step1: download the Android 4.1.2 UHMS9 official firmware for your Samsung galaxy S2 on the computer and extract the zip file.
Step2: download the ODIN v1.85 which is required to install the Android 4.1.2 UHMS9 official firmware.
Step3: power off the phone and boot it into download mode.
Step4: while the phone is still on Download mode, launch the ODIN and connect the phone to the computer.
Step5: the ID: COM boxes indicate yellow with the corresponding COM port number when the phone connects successfully.
Step6: choose the files that are to be installed on the phone, which can be found among the extracted files in step 1
Step7: in ODIN enable the F. Reset Time and the Auto reboot.
Step8: hit the start button in the ODIN and the ROM installation process will begin which will just take a few minutes to complete.
Step9: with the completion of the installation of ROM, the phone will automatically reboot and when the home screen appears disconnect the phone.
Your download is successfully complete now.
This article is written by Christy Root. Christy likes to write Articles, Press Releases and Blog content on Technology, Gadgets and . She loves to update herself on Latest trends in Gadgets.