Don’t Touch The Spikes a game developed by Ketchapp is spin-off of games like Jetman and Flappy Bird. But usually the developers just change the layout and keep the concept of the game same. But developers at Ketchapp have done a redo of the whole concept. Instead of just changing the layout they have changed the gameplay. And I love it!
The graphics of the game are superb! I love the bird character with bright colors. The goal in the game is to prevent your bird from touching the spikes. Once you hit a spike, your bird will die and resultantly your game will be over. There are a number of different game modes available:
- General – This is the basic default game play. Once the app is loaded just click in the middle of the screen and your game starts.
- Multiplayer – You can play a split-screen multiplayer with your friends and family
- Duel – Compete with the computer. You need to win three rounds to compete with the next bird.
- Cave – It is pitch dark and you have a torch-helmet which guides you as to where the spikes are. But it is usually last second warning. While staying away from the spikes you have to collect as many green crystals as you can.
- Park – You can create a park by building trees. More trees more birds. Click on birds to win diamonds. You can use these diamonds to get exclusive birds and to upgrade your park
Geek N Tech Rating
Layout / Functionality - 8
Graphics - 8.5
Sound - 5
Storyline / Challenge - 7.5
Game Features - 6.5
Playability / Replayability - 8
Value ($) - 7.5
It is an addictive game and a stress reliever.
Article Tags:dont touch the spikes · featured · ketchapp
Article Categories:Featured Games